We are really glad that we chose SEDS Interior and never a day went by where we regretted our decision.
As a very fussy person, we engaged over more than 10 interior design contractors and decided to go with SEDS Interior at the end of the day. The decision made was pretty easy. Here's why:
- The good vibes and relationship Johnny and Wei Ming have built with us that we actually regard them as our friends instead of customer-to-client.
- Johnny's out-of-the-box ideas, designs and taste that put them on a different level from other contractors (we had 10 over designs/ ideas from other contractors). We were ecstatic when we first saw their draft, knowing the 'face-lift' our home is getting (coming from a fussy and choosy fella, that is).
- Johnny's knowledge and vast experiences in renovation work which gave us the 'worry-free' that every client needs.
- Johnny's patience in handling our fussiness and fickle mindedness, from choosing tiles to cabinet colour.
- Flexible time and commitment (spending hours in choosing tiles on weekends) ensuring our needs and budget were met.
We are taking this opportunity to thank Johnny, Wei Ming, Terence and their team for the good work, design and patience in handling a challenging customer like us.
We are proud and happy whenever we recommended them to our extended families and friends.. and for sure, we will engage SEDS Interior again should we move house (will be a challenge though.. as my wife is really in love with the 'new' home)..
Thank you, Johnny and SEDS Interior Team